Tradition rural camping across 10 acres of beautiful farmland offering grass and electric pitches.
Ideal for families, couples, solo travellers and groups.
We welcome tents, campers, motorhomes and caravans
Nestled in the rolling Mendip Hills Tuckers Grave Inn offers a wonderful back to basic wild camping experience for anyone and everyone.
Its the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
We have fire Pits and wood available
Regular live music and events in the barn
There are no onsite showers, (unfortunately due to Covid 19 work on our new shower and toilet block has been postponed until the winter). We have mains toilets next to the Inn which are open 24 hours and portaloos dotted around the campsite
Fridays - Pop up street food stall from 5pm
Saturdays - A BBQ in the Barn from 3pm
Sunday - Breakfast in the Barn from 9am
Food on site
Things to do nearby
Monkey World, Glastonbury Tor, Wells Cathedral
Frome: Farmers market
Terms and Conditions
Its boring but important
We have a relaxed yet respectful feel to our campsite and our rules are created with you in mind to help ensure that everyone onsite has the best possible experience.
To safe guard your stay and relaxation we respectfully ask that everyone adheres to them
By booking to stay with us you, together with all the members of your party agree to comply with the following rules:
CHECK IN - Between midday and 7pm
CHECK OUT - Midday. Please ask upon arrival if you would like a late check out
1. RESPECT We reserve the right of admission. We only accept responsible campers that are considerate to fellow campers/guests and be respectful of the environment.
2. CHILDREN must be supervised by an adult.
3. SPEED LIMIT You must keep to the 5mph speed limit on our site for your own and others safety.
4. DOGS Your dog is your responsibility, it must be on a lead & not left unattended. You are responsible for any mess, which should be cleared up and disposed of in the bins provided.
5. NOISE There must be no loud or disrupting noise after 23:00. Music players/radios etc must be kept to a reasonable volume and then switched off by 23:00.
6. FIRES AND BBQS are permitted if raised off the ground to protect the grass
You are liable at all times for any fires, BBQs and other activities undertaken around the site. We do not allow open fires of any sort inside your tent/unit
Please ensure you know the fire safety procedure and fire points around the site
7. NO SMOKING in the Pub, Barn or any other of the site facility areas
8. SUPPORT THE INN Only drinks purchased from the pub may be consumed in the pub, its gardens and the barn
9. RUBBISH You must take large items of rubbish away with you i.e. broken, tents, cardboard, chairs etc. Only general food waste and packaging is to be disposed of in our bins.
10. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any personal injury of any kind sustained while on Our land.
11.Mobile generators, fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not allowed
12. Leave your pitch as you found it, i.e. no litter or damage.
13.ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur without refund
14. A gap of 6m between all units. This is a legal requirement. You may be asked to move your tent/unit if pitched too close to another. 3m is acceptable for groups.
15. We do not mind day visitors onsite, however we must be notified of all visitors onsite. Visitors can be on the campsite between 12:00 and 9:00 only.
16. If you plan on arriving back on site after 22:00, you must park your vehicle in the car park out of consideration for other campers staying with us.
PLEASE FOLLOW ANY GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES IN PLACE WHILE AT OUR CAMPSITE..
THIS INCLUDES ANY SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS
BOOKINGS MUST NOT CONSIST OF MOE THAN 2 DIFFERENT HOUSEHOLDS
OWING TO THE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE NOT PERMITTED
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
Bookings must not be for more than 28 consecutive nights.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
The toilet facilities are unisex.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
Protective masks must be worn at all times in common areas.
The site hosts live music and events in the barn regularly during the summer so you may occasionally hear some noise until as late as midnight but feel free to join and enjoy the music.