Tradition rural camping across 10 acres of beautiful farmland.
Offering grass and electric pitches.
Ideal for families, couples, solo travellers and groups.
We welcome tents, campers, motorhomes and caravans
Nestled in the rolling Mendip Hills Tuckers Grave Inn offers a
wonderful back to basic wild camping experience for anyone and everyone.
Its the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Open 365 days a year
Unfortunately due to Covid 19 work on our new shower and toilet block has been postponed until the winter
We have 24 hour toilets available at the pub and portaloos around the campsite
Things to do nearby
Monkey World, Glastonbury Tor, Wells Cathedral
Frome: Farmers market
Terms and Conditions
We have a relaxed yet respectful feel to our campsite and our rules are created with you in mind to help ensure that everyone onsite has the best possible experience.
To safe guard your stay and relaxation we respectfully ask that everyone adheres to them
By booking to stay with us you, together with all the members of your party agree to comply with the following rules:
CHECK IN - Between midday and 9pm
CHECK OUT - Midday. Please ask upon arrival if you would like a late check out
1. RESPECT We reserve the right of admission. We only accept responsible campers that are considerate to fellow campers/guests and respectful of the environment.
2. CHILDREN must be supervised by an adult.
3. SPEED LIMIT You must keep to the 5mph speed limit on our site for your own and others safety.
4. DOGS If you bring a dog it remains your responsibility at all times, must be on a lead and not left unattended. You are responsible for any mess, which should be cleared up and disposed of.
5. NOISE There must be no loud or disrupting noise after 23:00
Music players/radios etc must be kept to a reasonable volume and then switched off by 23:00.
6. FIRES AND BBQS are permitted if raised off the ground to protect the grass
You are liable at all times for any fires, BBQs and other activities undertaken around the site. We do not allow open fires of any sort inside your tent/unit
Please ensure you know the fire safety procedure and fire points around the site
7. NO SMOKING in the Pub, Barn or any other of the site facility areas
8. SUPPORT THE INN Only drinks purchased from the pub may be consumed in the pub, its gardens and the barn
9. RUBBISH You must take large items of rubbish away with you i.e. broken, tents, cardboard, chairs etc. Only general food waste and packaging is to be disposed of in our bins.
10. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any personal injury of any kind sustained while on Our land.
11.Mobile generators, fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not allowed
12. Leave your pitch as you found it, i.e. no litter or damage.
13.ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur without refund
14. A gap of 6m between all units. This is a legal requirement. You may be asked to move your tent/unit if pitched too close to another. 3m is acceptable for groups.
15. We do not mind day visitors onsite, however we must be notified of all visitors onsite. Visitors can be on the campsite between 12:00 and 9:00 only.
16. If you plan on arriving back on site after 22:00, you must park your vehicle in the car park out of consideration for other campers staying with us.
PLEASE FOLLOW ANY GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES IN PLACE WHILE AT OUR CAMPSITE..
THIS INCLUDES ANY SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO OPERATION
Please read this section as it is important that you understand what you are agreeing to.
1 Nothing in this section limits or attempts to limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude Our liability.
2 If we fail to comply with these Terms we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a direct and foreseeable result of Our failure or Our negligence. We shall not be responsible for any losses that you suffer that are indirect or not foreseeable, including, but not limited to, loss of income or revenue, loss of business and loss of anticipated savings.
3 Where we are responsible for your loss, Our maximum liability shall be no more than to refund the amount paid by you for your stay.
4 As Our Campsite is located in a rural environment, we do not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or inconvenience caused by livestock, plants, trees, wildlife or weather. We advise you to have the relevant insurance.
5 Should any of the vehicles owned by your party get stuck and require assistance or towing, we shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle(s). You should check that your insurance cover will allow secondary towing.
6 We do not accept responsibility for anything that adversely affects your holiday that is outside of Our control. We advise you to have suitable travel insurance.
7 These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Your data is stored securely and is only used with regards to your booking. Your information will never be passed onto a 3rd party. If you receive an email from us and do not wish to be on our mailing list you can opt out at any time. Payment details are not stored or seen by us and are only used for the purpose of you creating a booking through Stripe. CCTV images are stored for 30 days